Skip to content
Getting to know the staff – Mark Foley
- What is your favourite horse from Cullentra, past and present? Eskylane, and Labaik
- What’s the best things about working here? Good horses
- Who do you admire the most? Derek O’Connor
- If you could do any profession outside of racing, what would you do? A Rally driver
- Best moment from Cullentra? The session after Tiger Roll winning his second national
- How long have you worked here? Nearly 3 years
- Whats the best and worst thing about working with Gordon? He’s very impatient, He’s good at placing horses.
- Who’s the best character on the yard? Cossie
- Favourite track? Perth
- Pick a horse from another yard you’d love to have here? Bob Olinger
- Favourite drink? Vodka Redbull
- Who has the worst dress sense in the yard? Gordon
- Your four dinner guests: Micheal Dunlop, Guy Martin, Paul Carberry and Davy Condon.