GORDON ELLIOTT RACING is fully committed to respecting your privacy and to protecting any information you provide to us. GORDON ELLIOTT RACING treats both privacy and security as a priority and makes every effort to ensure that all the information provided by you is protected.
GORDON ELLIOTT RACING hopes that this will remove any concerns you may have and will make using any services of GORDON from time to time (each a “Relevant Service”) and which may direct you to our Policy prior to use a fun, exciting and safe experience.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 the GORDON ELLIOTT RACING data controller is Gordon Elliott Racing Ltd. GORDON ELLIOTT RACING may amend this policy from time to time so please review it periodically. Furthermore please note that this policy does not cover the use of your information by websites or other third party interactive services accessed via links from a Relevant Service or marketing communications. You should check the privacy policies of such other websites or services before you provide them with your information. GORDON ELLIOTT RACING is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites or other third party services.
What Information Does GORDON ELLIOTT RACING Collect?
- Registering as a customer
Information you have provided to us, including on our website(s) and/or application(s), to sign up to the Relevant Service. Information may include the following: your full name; email address; telephone number; date of birth; home address; payment card details, passwords; and/or any further information that is required at that time for the purpose of making that Relevant Service available to you.
Information you have provided to enter a competition or other promotional feature on a Relevant Service. Such information may include your name, address, contact telephone number and/or email address so GORDON ELLIOTT RACING or the relevant competition promoter can administer and control the competition and of course notify and publicise the winners.
- Mailing List
Signing up to receiveGORDON ELLIOTT RACING newsletters or any other email updates will require the provision of your name and email address.
- Market Research
Optional personal information you have chosen to provide as part of any market research conducted by or on behalf ofGORODN ELLIOTT RACING . To do thisGORDON ELLIOTT RACING may contact you by post, email and/or SMS.
- Feedback/Customer Services
Comments you make to GORDON ELLIOTT RACING or queries you may have about our television channel and/or any other Relevant Service. Information collected may include name, email address and telephone number.
- General Communications
Day to day communications with GORDON ELLIOTT RACING (other than as specifically referred to elsewhere in this Policy), for example, requests for information and business enquiries. Information collected as part of such communications may include name, email address and telephone number.
Information via cookies when you interact with our website and application, about your use of GORDON ELLIOTT RACING and/or selected third party content, products and services. This information may be collected unless cookies are turned off/disabled. For more information on cookies and how to manage them, please see the section below on cookies.
- Technical Information
Information such as your IP address, identification number, online identifier, browser information, location data and other similar identifying information may be collected for your devices to communicate with websites and applications on the internet.
When using devices to receive GORODN ELLIOTT RACING content, products and services, GORODN ELLIOTT RACING will collect diagnostic and traffic information.
How doesGORDON ELLIOTT RACING use and to whom doesGORDON ELLIOTT RACING disclose the information it Collects?
GORDON ELLIOTT RACING collects, process and transfers data for the performance of any contract you have with us and/or for our legitimate interests. Your data is used by GORDON ELLIOTT RACING for the following purposes:
- To provide you with content, products, services, tailored and personalised recommendations and general account management in accordance with any contracts you have entered into with us and the management of traffic across the Relevant Service. This information may include use of your IP address, MAC address, port information, logical network address or similar operational or technical information about your equipment or each device you use to access the Relevant Service. This information is necessary to enable GORDON ELLIOTT RACING to provide you with the Relevant Services and will be held securely, with restricted access to authorised personnel only, to protect your interests;
- To send you any newsletters that you have chosen to receive;
- To answer any general/customer service related queries you may have;
- To facilitate general communications with you;
- To verify your age and any financial and/or personal information submitted, conduct risk management and to comply with money laundering and other regulations we may be required to share information with third party contractors such as credit reference or fraud prevention agencies;
- To publish the names of competition winners;
- To invite business contacts to industry events;
- If you have opted in, to provide you with up-to-date information about GORDON ELLIOTT RACING services changes to the Relevant Services, direct marketing and special offers, which GORODN ELLIOTT RACING feel you may find valuable by email or SMS (if you have chosen to provide us with your mobile number);
- If you have opted-in, GORDON ELLIOTT RACING may from time to time contact you by email or SMS to make you aware of any special offers or other promotions that any company within its group or any of its selected partners are running. Any such contact or promotions will be controlled by GORDON ELLIOTT RACING ;
- To process any associated administration for general statistical and marketing purposes and to monitor visitor traffic patterns and site usage to help us continually improve the services you receive fromGORDON ELLIOTT RACING ;
- To help diagnose system problems;
- To enable GORDON ELLIOTT RACING to comply with any legal and regulatory requirements;
- To help GORDON ELLIOTT RACING define groups of customers to send marketing emails or promotions to, based on factors like location so that GORODN ELLIOTT RACING can promote to the people most likely to be interested in the products/services being promoted;
- To report aggregate information to GORDON ELLIOTT RACING advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
Your Information may be disclosed or transferred by GORDON ELLIOTT RACING to any of the following:
- Any company within the GORDON ELLIOTT RACING group of companies;
- third party contractors for processing on behalf of GORDON ELLIOTT RACING ;
- required by law, to any applicable government, regulatory, sporting or enforcement authority or for the purposes of investigation of complaints or a breach of rules of a sport or game by any sporting body (including the investigation of any threats to the integrity of a sport or game) and/or for dispute resolution purposes affecting or concerning you;
- For the prevention or detection of crime;
GORDON ELLIOTT RACING will not sell, rent or trade your personal information with any third party except it may share your information; (i) if you expressly consent to it; or (ii) in the event of any change of ownership of GORDON ELLIOTT RACING (including the sale of the business or company or winding up of any group company).
You accept that we may transfer your information to our data processors within and outside the European Economic Area, but will only do so with appropriate technical and security measures and controls in place to protect that information in accordance with applicable data protection laws a regulations and regulatory guidance. In all instances, we will take into account the nature of the information we are transferring, and the level of protection provided by those processors.
How long doesGORDON ELLIOTT RACING hold your data for?
We only hold your information for the purpose for which it was originally obtained and only for the necessary duration.
As a customer of GORDON ELLIOTT RACING , you may update your preferences by clicking the link to our Preference Centre in any emails you receive from GORODN ELLIOTT RACING . If you later decide that you do not wish to be contacted by GORDON ELLIOTT RACING for marketing and/or promotional purposes you may unsubscribe, as set out at the end of this policy. Please note that we may need certain information to enable us to provide you with the Relevant Service you ask for, so changes you make to your preferences or restrictions you ask us to make on how we use your data may affect what services we can provide.
How Does GORDON ELLIOTT RACING Protect Your Information?
GORDON ELLIOTT RACING is committed to protecting its customers’ information.GORODN ELLIOTT RACING takes the security of your personal details very seriously and its service providers have implemented a number of sophisticated authentication services and security measures to ensure the safety of any personal information provided.
All sensitive and credit or debit card information supplied by any user of a Relevant Service is transmitted via industry standard technology. Your credit card or debit card number and your password details will be encrypted and not available to any unauthorised persons.
Your GORDON ELLIOTT RACING CLUB Account is protected through the use of a Username and Password and all information is contained on a secure server which is accessible only by a limited number of employees who have authorised access rights to such information. If your Username or Password have been compromised in any way you should immediately notify GORDON ELLIOTT RACING and change details.
Please remember that you are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Username and Password and any other data used in connection with any Account for Relevant Services, and you should not allow any other party to have access to this information or to use your Account. You should immediately notifyGORDON ELLIOTT RACING of any unauthorised use of your Account, or any other breach of security known to you.
Whilst NGORDON ELLIOTT RACING uses every effort to protect your security, data transmission online or over the Internet cannot always be guaranteed as 100% secure and you use the Relevant Services at your own risk.
What are cookies and how do they work?
When you access our website(s) and/or app(s) and/or create or log into an online account you agree to our privacy and cookies notice.
If you interact with our website(s) and/or app(s), GORDON ELLIOTT RACING will receive and store certain information as “cookies”. Cookies are files which are sent to your browser and stored on your personal computer’s hard disk and are used by most on-line companies. Your browser makes these cookies available every time you visit the website or app again, so it can recognise you and can then tailor what you see on your device.
Some cookies are essential
Examples of what cookies are used to achieve:
- Positioning information on a smartphone screen, tablet device or other screen so that you can see the website and use its functionality.
- Keeping you logged in during your visit or enabling you to stream content.
- Some are session cookies which make it possible to navigate through the website smoothly.
How can cookies improve your browsing experience?
- Cookies allow the website(s) or app(s) to remember choices you make, plus your preferences and settings, such as whether you wish to receive marketing information.
- Cookies remember if you’ve filled in a survey, so you will not be asked again.
- Cookies remember if you have visited the site or application previously.
We keep track of what information and links are popular, to help us keep our information relevant and up to date. It is very useful to be able to identify trends of how people navigate our information and when and where ‘error messages’ might originate.
This group of cookies, usually called ‘analytics cookies’ are used to gather this information. The information collected is grouped with the information from everyone else’s cookies. We can then see the overall patterns of usage rather than any one person’s activity. Analytics cookies are used to improve how an application, a website and its pages work.
Our application, website and communications you get from us contain small invisible images known as ‘web beacons’ or ‘pixels’. These are used to manage the interaction between you and the online information or email and allows us to access the effectiveness of the communication.
We use ‘affiliate’ cookies. Some of our web based information will contain promotional links to other companies’ sites. If you follow one of these links and then register with them, a cookie is used to tell the other site that you came from our site.
Most modern browsers allow you to see what cookies you have got, and to clear them individually or clear all of them.
You may disable cookies via your browser preferences (most modern browsers have cookies turned on as a default). If you choose to disable cookies you may have difficulties accessing certain areas of the website.
If you interact with third party advertising on our website, the relevant third party advertiser(s) may place cookies on your browser. If you are unable to disable cookies via your browser preferences, please go to the relevant advertiser’s website in order to opt-out of or block their cookies.
If you have any queries about this Policy or how we process your personal data or do not wish to continue to receive promotional or marketing information from GORDON ELLIOTT RACING or from GORDON ELLIOTT RACING on behalf of any third parties, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Gordon Elliott Racing Ltd, Cullentra House, Cullentry, Longwood, Co. Meath, Ireland.
You are entitled to have any inaccurate information corrected so please ensure that you notify us of any updates, amendments and corrections to your information by logging into your account and updating your profile or by email@example.com or write to, Gordon Elliott Racing Ltd, Cullentra House, Cullentry, Longwood, Co. Meath, Ireland.
You also have the right to request a copy of any personal information GORDON ELLIOTT RACING holds about you. Should you make such a request you should contact GORODN ELLIOTT RACING in writing at:
Gordon Elliott Racing Ltd, Cullentra House, Cullentry, Longwood, Co. Meath, Ireland. or firstname.lastname@example.org. You should include adequate information to identify yourself and such other relevant information that will reasonably assist us in fulfilling your request. GORDON ELLIOTT RACING reserves the right to charge a reasonable fee for multiple requests or if a request is manifestly unfounded or excessive.